Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bangalore Saddamned

It pains me to no extent to see the ever gullible youth being misled into thinking and doing something that is projected as divine and pro religion. Yesterday's violence in some sensitive pockets of Bangalore a case in this point. While it is one thing fighting for ideologies no matter how unreal and impractical it might seem to the cynical world, it's all together a different thing to watch hooligans do something which they should be ashamed of.

I was witness to the sight of some YLTs (Young Little Things) bundled into vans and buses all holding placards "supporting" Saddam; all this made worse by the fact that these young dudes were howling at passers by and sporting dirty smiles on their faces. So much for ideology!

My heart also reaches out for those innocent souls who could have or would have fallen prey, resources included, to the nonsensical and absolutely irresponsible hooliganism of the fanatic bastards.


These bastards dont deserve to be alive...

Respect for individual and life has no meaning in India, tch, so said my BIL.

So true.

Shiv Seniks no matter how fundamentalist they appear, should be allowed to take over, so has always said my appa. I opposed him for long.

I was silly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thoughts for thinking that.