Monday, December 03, 2007

Aqua Culture

I like curves

I like straight lines, little

I don't like much of sharpness

I like things smooth

I like European

I like Telugu

I like the sound of Telugu

I like neutral accents

I like furniture simple

I like abstract

I like functional

I like fluids

I like wet grass

I like fluidity

I like organic

Organic describes me the best

I like subjectivity

I like smooth turns

I like grace

I like lazy elegance

I like Azzha, VVS

I like a little crispiness

I like a little nonchalance

I like vast skies

I like being by huge water bodies

I like sedans, I dislike sports cars

I like a little of gloss

I like matte

I like motion

I like still

I like ellipses

I like circles

I like smooth, unobtrusive angles

I like slow panning of the camera

I like infinity

I like space

I like snug fits

I like sharp cuts

I like the comfort of cuffs

I like arrhythmic music

I like music that is beyond pallavi and anupallavi

I like rhythmic music

I like crisp poetry

I like fluid poetry

I like perfection, if it exists

I like imperfection, it exists

I like sanity

I like a little mayhem

I like raw

I like finesse

I like class

I like naughty

I like corduroy

I like green

I like olive green

I like cover drive

I like cotton

I like customs

I like practicality

I like to like that I like God

I like trains

I like trains in sheds and yards

I like sympathizing with trains in sheds and yards

I like trains in motion

I like dilapidated moss laden junctions, cabins, signal rooms

I like trains running on an imaginary track snaking through woods

I like long platforms

I like abandoned trains

I like abandoned stations

I like abandoned railway tracks

I like imaginary railway tracks leading to nothing

I like train cuisine

I like breakfast wrapped in banana leaves and paper on trains

I like wood

I like rains

I like scientific temperament

I like to wonder

I like scientific temperament, not at all times

I like sound

I like visual

I like normal

I like paranormal

I like surreal

I like curd

I like cows

I like folklore

I like fusion

I like to dislike remix

I like alloys

I like standalone

I like the sound of pure Urdu

I like wet roofs

I like indoor plants

I like khus khus screens

I like cane

I like mosaic

I like crooked, broken, uneven slabs

I like it low

I like it high

I like a merc

I like mystery

I like history

I like an imaginary cave with inexplicable light from an equally inexplicable source

I like carnatic

I like spice

I like white

I like rooms, spaces, junctions in homes which cannot be slotted

I like tall trees

I like old watches

I like mechanically wound watches

I like the seconds hand in a watch move smooth

I like order

I like disarray

I like detailed

I like brevity

I like it sensual

I like it physical

I like distance

I like proximity

I like macro

I like micro

I like children

I like the child in Gulzar

I like the man in Gulzar

I like Amol Palekar

I like it hot

I like to absolutely dislike lukewarm

I like optimism

I like effort

I like straight

I like purity

I like a little madness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like...

:)

Ag.