Friday, April 25, 2008

Scrapped!

After being a part of the utterly chaotic, silly, juvenile, social phenomenon for close to two years, I feel purged. The world seems so lighter, fuller, and richer after I grew out of it. I don't know if I might miss out on any good things owing to my not so impulsive decision, but I promise myself that I will keep in touch with all those fantastic souls whose associations have made my life so far worthwhile.

Not that I didn't enjoy while it lasted; I had fun, I met most of my buddies lost in time, met not so new faces, relived a few memories through photographs, videos and things like that. I would give full marks to Mr.Büyükkökten for his apocryphal search for his lost girlfriend something that served as the seed for this project networking people to a great extent, and hassle free that too.

But there came a point when saturation threatened to take its toll and I had to decide between two things; take it forward being a part of this customary social circus,

or kut the crap

I chose the latter.

No comments: