Sunday, August 09, 2009

dreams galore

All of us dream, and for that we needn't be dreamers which is used in a sort of pejorative sense. I have noticed most of us do remember and recall our year old dreams that are of no significance actually. But we still do, and that says something. Upon racking my brains, may be these would be my dream leitmotifs.


1) I am flying high in the air and almost when I am about to hit the roof I go plummeting in an instant glide, then out of fear of hitting the electric wires, I go up again.

2) I am on this huge huge elevator(lift) that is of the size of an entire floor. I step onto it in the last moment and then it goes down, a scary scary free falling lift. Remember, it is of the size of an entire floor.

3) I am on a platform and running hard to catch a fast moving train never to hop onto it.


The sheer regularity of these amazes me.

No comments: