Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Bucket List

Talking of going to my grave happy, I'd sport at least a smile if I were to learn/make/achieve/attain/fulfil or if



a significant piece of work in the United Nations Organization

pen something as simple and as elegant as Javed Akhtar's Radha Kaise Na Jale away from all metres and verbosity

my PhD thesis contributes a little more to us humans, albeit in a small way, than just remaining confined to libraries

one stringed instrument; Santoor, Mandolin, or well, a Guitar

come at least close to knowing why we were here

contribute personally and directly to at least one child's growth/primary education

a management degree from ISB, Hyderabad

one picture with my D60 that will remain immortal

one composition that will move people to tears

one epiphanous journey to a far away place that proves all the life before was one truly fucked up dream

Tamizh, or Urdu, or French

watch Wimbledon finals in London, live, with my sister Usha

one small video that will be my slice of eternity

fly





2 comments:

Prashanti :) said...

okay, I have some info for you
You can go to this link which is of Feed My Starving Children and donate some money which will feed a child for one whole school year. They actually get volunteers to pack processed food and ship it to those countries including India. They say it takes around 30 cents to produce a meal. isnt it amazing ?? Check the site out http://www.fmsc.org/Page.aspx?pid=370

You can a wonderful post by Tharini and know more about how they get the food and stuff
http://winkiesways.blogspot.com/search/label/Feed%20My%20Starving%20Children

Santosh Kumar T K said...

thanks for the lead, Prshn'ti