Saturday, July 11, 2009

Current Contraceptive

In all probability he was jesting, but then his portfolio (health ministry) and the fact that Ghulam Nabi Azad was speaking at a conference with apparent serious intentions make me doubt my own assumptions.

If there is electricity in every village then people will watch TV till late night and then fall asleep. They won't get a chance to produce children. When there is no electricity there is nothing else to do but produce babies.


Damn, I could do with some cut in my monthly bills.


Nah, he was still probably jesting.

2 comments:

Prashanti :) said...

Seriously, politicians in india can make the darnedest statements !!!! As an after thought, if that line gets electricity to some villages, heck, its surely worth it :)

Santosh Kumar T K said...

to be really honest, I still cannot figure out all the outcomes, let's think only positive ones, that this assumption can throw.