Saturday, September 12, 2009

gr'apple with jobs' loss

So Anijo Mathew called on us early this week and over good food, and more good food we started to chat up about life in general, architecture in general, design in general, conferences in general, technology in general, and while at that, Apple in general.


It was September and until Anijo reminded me of it, I forgot it was September. September is when Apple comes up with its babies that send the United States and the rest of the world into a frenzy, no matter how unjustified it seems to the ones who don't care.

I said, "Oh shit! I hope he doesn't come up with something thinner than a MacBook Air this time!"

Anijo replied, "Nah! it is just nanos with video feature this time around."

Anijo hadn't seen this one for sure!



I didn't know I would be alluding, albeit ignorantly, to Steve Jobs himself.

The super thin MacBook Airs can now go take a leak!

No comments: