Monday, October 15, 2007

Kissa KJo Ka

I admit I haven't been charitable in my words about his work in the past, and if one were to think that I have changed, well I haven't. But surely I have become more tolerant.

I have always been tolerant and I can claim tolerance has been one of my few virtues. I might not agree with you but then I am tolerant, and respectfully tolerant. I have had nothing against him personally, and I see no reason to have any. But I did bark majorly against his oeuvre which was hailed as the next best thing to have happened after the invention of wheel. Today from what I see of him, and I read about him I sense there's that demon catching up. The demon which is spelt as S-E-N-I-L-I-T-Y. Good or bad, I feel there is a place for him. There's a place for everyone. Everyone is allowed a few false moves during his baby steps. He has had his chance. I have a feeling if he were to only use his clout that he enjoys in a much better fashion he could probably end up walking up the red carpet one day. I don't expect him to change at all, and that would be a crime. He better be what he is now. He is a fine example. I must admire his guts, his apparent belief in his convictions. I must say he has his balls at the right place.

Finally, I might agree with him seldom, but I am getting increasingly tolerant.

je vous remercie...

No comments: